Fire Safety In Your Austin, TX Home
Tips on Keeping Your Austin, TX Home Safe from A Fire
There are simple steps every family can take to protect their home and loved ones from a potential house fire.
1. Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas
2. Test smoke alarms at least once every month
3. Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan a minimum of twice a year
4. If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT, and CALL FOR HELP!
5. Never go back inside for anything until safety officials clear it as safe to enter
The American Red Cross website has these tips plus many more disaster prevention and awareness tips you can find on their site https://www.redcross.org